'Detox' is a dire necessity in today's stressful environment and we uniquely combine the timeless and time tested Panchakarma Treatments.
Specialized Treatments at Niramaya Ayurveda, Dugha
- Nadi Check
- Abhyangam (Full Body Massage)
- Swedan (Steam Bath)
- Beauty Therapy
- Mud Therapy
- Color Therapy
- Panchakarma Treatments
Niramaya Ayurveda is a center of excellence for complete Ayurvedic treatment with separate therapy wings for male and female patients. Strong and uncompromising spirit propels us to deliver the Ayurvedic treatment in most professional way with traditional elegance.
Suvarna Prashan Sanskar (Ayurveda Immunization for Children)
Suvarna prashan sanskar is one of the 16 essential rituals described in ayurveda for children. Process involves administration of Suvarna bhasma (purified ash of gold) fortified ghee
prepared with herbal extracts, and honey in liquid or semisolid form on Pushya Nakshatra day, which comes after every 27 days every month.
It is a blissful treatment for children. It facilitates the healthy growth and development of body tissues. It also improves the skin complexion and protect against various infectious diseases.
It elevates the defence mechanism of the human body and increases memory, muscle power in children. It is known as ‘GRAH BADHA’.
Benefits of Suvarna Prashan
- Boosts Immunity and protects against various common infectious diseases
- develops a safety shield against complaints due to seasonal changes
- Protects from allergies
- Builds physical stamina and energy levels
- Enhances Memory and develops better grasping and analytical power
- Improves appetite and digestion
- Helps to recover from illness.
Who Should Take It?
Kids from the age of 0-16 years